Clients seeking an empathetic, skilled and determined criminal defense lawyer in San Jose can turn to Adrienne Dell with confidence. She has devoted her career of more than 30 years exclusively to the practice of criminal law. With ample experience and a strong dedication to clients’ well-being, she focuses on the defense needs of people from all walks of life charged with criminal offenses such as:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Drug possession and distribution
- Assault and other violent offenses
- Juvenile crimes — both age-specific (such as underage drinking) and youthful versions of adult crimes (such as theft)
The Law Office of Adrienne Dell guides those accused of complex felonies as well as misdemeanors from prefiling actions through jury trials and appeals. Representation of each client is tailored specifically to meet individual needs. Ms. Dell’s strong reputation represents positive reviews from her clients, judges, prosecutors and other defense attorneys.
Ms. Dell’s professional qualifications and strengths have included:
- A focus on death penalty cases
- Membership in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Membership in California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Admission to the Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Membership in the California Public Defenders Association
Schedule A Consultation And Meet Your Legal Challenge Head-On
Learn how the Law Office of Adrienne Dell can defend you in the face of criminal charges by calling (408)280-6600 or sending an email inquiry through this website. Your legal situation matters at this firm.